D&R Henderson proudly distributing for Leto Bamboo
Leto Bamboo are the major importer of Bamboo Ply in Australia.
Bamboo is an amazing material, being a grass not a wood as some may believe. It is highly durable, eco friendly, hard wearing and fast growing.
Being a renewable resource, dedicated Bamboo plantations can mature in as little as 3 years before they harvest for Ply. Unlike traditional softwoods which can be as much as 30 years to reach maturity.
If you are looking for a point of difference in a decorative application with a premium product, search no longer as Bamboo Ply could be the answer. D&R Henderson are proud to partner with Leto Bamboo across Australia as a Distributor.
Please contact your D&R Henderson Representative for a sample box and prepare to be impressed.
Click on the links below for more product detail on Leto Bamboo.
- Narrow Grain in natural colour (like Spruce)
- Narrow Grain in carbonised (milk coffee colour)
- Wide Grain in natural colour
- Wide Grain in carbonised
- Strand Woven in natural
- Strand Woven in carbonised
- Strand Woven in multi-colour (blend of natural and carbonised)
Bamboo Ply Stock On Hand
- Please note we do not warehouse most sizes, other than some Laser Cutting thicknesses.
- Stock is readily available within 2-5 days from our Melbourne branch.
Inspiration for Bamboo Application
- Laser Cutting
- CNC cutting & routing
- Cabinet Doors
- Wall & ceiling linings
- Point of Sale Displays
- Counter and table tops
- Furniture etc.